What's NeroVision.exe? Best How to Fix NeroVision.exe Error Guide
Posted by Robert Moore
If you've found yourself here, I'm guessing that you're getting NeroVision.exe error message and want to find an effective solution to fix this error. You should know for sure that you have to fix this error ASAP, otherwise your machine will be broken sooner or later.
Possible NeroVision.exe Error Messages
- The module "NeroVision.exe" was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that "NeroVision.exe" is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again.
- Windows could not start because NeroVision.exe file is missing or corrupt.
- Runtime Error! Program [path]\NeroVision.exe. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information.
- [path]\NeroVision.exe is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media.
- Error loading [path]\NeroVision.exe. The specified module could not be found.
- This application has failed to start because NeroVision.exe was not found.
- Can't find NeroVision.exe
Information about NeroVision.exe File
|Filename: NeroVision.exe (Free Scan)|
|File Description : Nero Vision|
|Latest Known Version: 4,5,0,27|
|Product Name : Nero Vision|
|File type : exe file|
|OS Infected: Windows NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7/8|
|Security Level(0-5): 5|
|Recommended: Download NeroVision.exe Error Free Scan Tool|
General Causes of NeroVision.exe Error
This NeroVision.exe file stores important information that how the program or a Windows service needs to run. As a result, it will pop up an error message when this file is corrupt or damaged. In such circumstance, you may have a problem running the program or using the computer properly.
Most of the time, you will get an error message when there is a computer error. That error message may give you any hint on what may be wrong. Knowing the root of the problem is half the battle won when it comes to fixing the error.Usually, NeroVision.exe error may be caused by:
- The registry key of NeroVision.exe is invalid or damaged.
- Computer malware has injected malicious code and modified NeroVision.exe file.
- The NeroVision.exe file was uninstalled by other software.
- The NeroVision.exe file was intentionally or mistakenly deleted by other software.
- The required version of NeroVision.exe file is overwritten by other software.
- There is a hardware failure, such as a bad hard disk.
How to Fix NeroVision.exe Error?
Attention: It's not advisable to download NeroVision.exe file from those "exe download" websites. The file from those websites are not verified by the official NeroVision.exe developer and may be bundled with computer malware or other unwanted things. In case you really need a copy of NeroVision.exe file, it's necessary for you to get it directly from its official resource. Now you can use the following solutions to fix NeroVision.exe error:
1. Recover NeroVision.exe file from Recycle Bin
In case you or your family mistakenly deleted this file, you can restore it from the Recycle Bin. But if you have already emptied your Recycle Bin, you can use a free data recovery software to recover NeroVision.exefile. This solution works only if this file worked properly before you deleted it.
2. Fix corrupt or invalid registry entries of NeroVision.exe file
The registry is the place where most computer errors like NeroVision.exe error come from. When a software was installed or uninstalled incorrectly, sometimes there will be some invalid or corrupt registry entries of some software files like NeroVision.exe are left in the registry. That's why it's necessary to regularly clean those invalid and corrupt registry entries and keep the registry compact so that such errors can be reduced and your computer performance can be improved.
Attention: The system registry stores all information that all software and hardware require to run. So it's not suggested that you clean the system registry manually. You should know that a slight mistake may make your software unpredictable or even crash your system.
3. Perform a full malware scan for your computer system
It's possible that your NeroVision.exe error may be caused by a computer malware in your computer. Those computer malware can damage, modify or even delete your files like NeroVision.exe. Moreover, it's also possible that this NeroVision.exe error is fabricated by the malware to frighten and coax you into purchasing its fake products. Click and download this powerful Virus Removal Tool to free check your system.
4. Install or roll back certain device driver to a previous version
Some newly released device drivers are not as compatible with the old hardware devices as the previous version. If you receive NeroVision.exe error after you update certain device driver, it's advisable for you to download and install the previous version of the driver. If you can't find it, you can "Roll Back" the driver in your Device Manager.
5. Install all available Windows updates
Microsoft often releases many service packs and patches to replace and improve some of Windows system files that may be related to NeroVision.exe file. Sometimes, your NeroVision.exe error may be fixed easily after you install all latest Windows updates.
1). Open Control Panel
For Windows 8 Users
Hold Windows key + X and then click Control panel
For Windows 7 and Vista Users:
Click Start button and click Control Panel
2). Select View by Large Icons and then click Windows Update
3). Click Check for updates
4). Click Install updates after the scan
6. Run a disk defragmentation
When a software is installed, updated and removed, there will be fragments left all over your hard disk, which may lead to computer errors like NeroVision.exe error. A disk defragmentation can rearrange the data on your hard disk and make them together in one stream so that computer error could be reduced and your PC can be faster.
7. Run the sfc /scannow command to repair the system files
The sfc command is also known as System File Checker which is a very helpful utility to verify and replace important system files. When it scans the whole system and finds any missing, corrupt or damaged system files, it will replace the problematic files. This can fix the error if the file is provided by Microsoft.
Video of How to run sfc /scannow command in Windows 7:
8. Reinstall your Operating System
When you have tried the above methods but can't seem to fix NeroVision.exe error, you can reinstall your Operating System and install a "clean" copy of Windows onto your PC again. But this should be the last resort to fix your problem, as this will completely erase everything on your hard disk and it will take you a lot of time to reinstall all your software back to your PC. It's very necessary for you to back up all files, pictures and personal information before you do that.
Still Having NeroVision.exe Problem?
In case the above methods could not help you fix your NeroVision.exe problem, please contact us via email with the screen shot of your NeroVision.exe error pop-up and describe how you got this error and the solutions you've tried if any.
Hello! Thanks so much for your simple and easy fix guide! I could follow your steps and have my errors fixed completely! You guys really do a great job!
My laptop often freezes every now and then, so I thought it's the virus infections. But my Norton could not detect anything. Then I came to your website and tried your steps. I can't believe it found so many errors in my laptop! After fixing them, my laptop runs fast again! Thank you!
I don't know much about computers. You guys are so kind of writing the fix guide in plain English so that people like me can easily follow it and fix my computer. Thanks a million!
Got PC errors? Click & Download Multi-Awarding Fix Tool